Senior Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Accountant|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 19:16|
The Senior Accountant will report to the Head of Finance and manage a small team.
It is a broad role in a growing business, so on top of the below responsibilities this position will be very ad-hoc and project driven.
- Preparation of consolidated management accounts including commentary and advice for senior management
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts, consolidated reporting of business results, monthly and quarterly board pack reporting
- Assisting in year end reporting and audit
- Leading and motivating a large team, providing training and development to ensure organic growth internally
- Lead system and process improvments, providing recommendations for senior management and delivering on projects when needed
To be considered for this position you will be a CA or CPA qualified accountant with 2-3 years PQE. Ideally you will come from a public practice background with experience/interest in the property sector.
Please apply for this role as soon as possible to be considered.