Senior Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Accountant|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2019 09:45|
The Senior Accountant will report to the Head of Finance and manage a small team.
It is a broad role in a growing business, so on top of the below responsibilities this position will be very ad-hoc and project driven.
- Preparation of consolidated management accounts including commentary and advice for senior management
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts, consolidated reporting of business results, monthly and quarterly board pack reporting
- Assisting in year end reporting and audit
- Leading and motivating a large team, providing training and development to ensure organic growth internally
- Lead system and process improvments, providing recommendations for senior management and delivering on projects when needed
To be considered for this position you will be a CA or CPA qualified accountant with 2-3 years PQE. Ideally you will come from a public practice background with experience/interest in the property sector.
Please apply for this role as soon as possible to be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's