Senior Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Accountant|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2018 11:31|
Our client is a market leading property group operating for over 25 years. With operations across Queensland and NSW, the business prides itself on having an excellent culture which focuses on retaining and developing top talent.
About the role
Reporting to the Finance Director and management team, this is a newly created role for a qualified accountant to join one of the highest performing functions in the group.
Some of your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to,
• Preparation of financial reports, year end, and tax planning
• Production of monthly management accounts including preparation of month-end accrual journals
• Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
• Consistently reviewing and making improvements to processes, systems, and controls
• Ad-hoc reporting for senior management
Skills & experience
You will ideally be CA or CPA qualified (or close to qualifying), with a strong background either in public practice or in industry. Exposure or understanding of local tax laws and the property market would be advantageous.
How to apply
Click apply or contact Haydn Furness by calling 07 3854 3805 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org