Is a mid-sized Australian construction business, with national operations, a big focus on looking after their staff (staff incentives, team / company building events & other benefits) and with awesome HQ offices based in the lower north shore.
They are looking for a 2IC to the financial controller within a team of 7. The Senior Accountant will managing the transnational finance staff and processes as well as oversee a broad accounting remit. This role involves financial and management reporting, statutory accounts and financial support to construction stakeholders.
Additionally, you assist on ad-hoc projects as/when required and be called on to take a lead role in the team.
About you (what you possess)
- Will have completed relevant tertiary as well as your CPA / CA or overseas equivalent qualifications
- Have completed 4 years+ relevant post degree working experience, ideally with some exposure to construction and project finance (NOT NECESSARY)
- Have previous supervisory if not management experience
- Be an excellent communicator
- We will also consider candidates looking to make their 1st move out of a mid-tier or Big 4 chartered firm seeking a broad, growing role