Reporting to the Group Finance Manager you will be responsible for the below duties:
- Responsible for preparing and posting manual, ad-hoc and recurring journals, including the management of accruals and prepayments
- Own the balance sheet reconciliation process for assigned GL codes, ensuring accounts are reconciled on a timely basis and appropriate supporting documentation obtained
- Providing support to the Finance Manager in maintenance of the Oracle General Ledger
- Working with the external Trustee company to maintain the GL, whilst ensuring the processes and controls expected by the Trustee are adhered to, and in a timely manner
- Working with Financial Control colleagues to provide support to other business units in the posting of journals and investigating queries and suggestions
- Assist the Tax Manager with preparation of direct and indirect taxes
- Preparation of monthly management and quarterly compliance reporting, including cash flow statements
- Assist the external and internal auditors with information requirements and explanations
- Work with the Financial Control team to perform an annual regulatory audit
- Support the Finance Manager in the production of the half year and year end statutory reporting
- a chartered or commercially trained person with 2-4 years post-qualified experience
- CA/CPA qualified
- prior experience in an ASX listed environment
Salary up to $130,000 + super + parking.
If you are interested and have the relevant skill set please click “apply” to submit your CV.