Reporting directly to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for managing key financial accounting activities including preparation of monthly financial statements, half yearly and full year statutory accounts, taxation and compliance reports.
- Manage completion of all statutory / regulatory reporting relating to (Full & half year accounts, ASX, APRA, ASIC, ATO)
- Complete monthly KPI reporting
- Assist in completion monthly Board reporting
- Manage compliance with financial covenants
- Liaise with external auditors, tax and corporate advisors
- Identify and action opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of finance function
- Recommend and action system development
- Provide day to day management of the group financial accounting function
- Manage the consolidation process
- Manage production of monthly P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements
- Monitor and manage cash flow
To be considered for this role you must be CA/CPA qualified with listed reporting experience. You will ideally have experience within Financial Services and have a strong technical ability. You will gain exposure within the analysis space and work within a great culture.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skillset please click apply to submit your CV.