Sydney based investment manager with significant growth and success are looking to hire an experienced Financial Accountant to join their high-performing finance team. This is a year-end contract opportunity, which will see you working alongside supportive colleagues & management.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Performing monthly and quarterly accounting function for assets under management
- APRA and other regulatory reporting
- Financial statements preparation and review
- Assisting auditors in preparing the annual and half yearly statutory accounts and AFSL calculations for various entities.
- This is a varied and responsible role where you will also handle operational management including the liaison with external suppliers and business partners on behalf of the Group.
This is a 9-month contract role, probable extension.
The successful candidate will be focused on adding value and adopting a philosophy of continual process improvement. You will be a qualified CA or CPA and ideally have some experience working previously in a chartered firm. It is essential that you possess highly developed written and verbal communication skills and excel at time management.