Reporting into the Manager of Group Financial Control, you will provide financial reporting and advice services to the wider finance team to ensure that risk controls are in place for the whole group.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and support the offshore finance team performing daily and monthly reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Review and analyse the daily workflow, quality and timeliness of reconciliations and related processes.
- Escalate any high-risk issues around reconciliations to the relevant person.
- Ensure that designated reconciliations and accruals/journals are performed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist in the review of the reconciliations control reports, liaise with the key stakeholders in the Business.
- Contribute to the development of meaningful insights and analysis in relation to financial control purposes.
- Assist in the collation and preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives across financial control.
To be successful in this role, you will be CA/CPA qualified and have a technical focus in working in the general ledger. You will have ERP system experience such as Oracle or SAP and have exposure working in big listed organisation at a Senior Accountant level. You will have effective problem solving, time management and analytical skills and have a strong customer service focus.
This is a 6 month contract and therefore candidates should be available at very short notice
If you are interested in further details please contact Tiffany Way on 3854 3802 or click apply now!.