- Preparation of month end journals and reconciliations for management accounts and interface from local ledger to US ledger
- Preparation of US reports – monthly / quarterly / yearly
- Preparation of financial data required for submission to statutory bodies
- Main contact for year end audit with external auditors and prepare financial statements
- Provide support for internal audit
- Prepare/Review Balance Sheet reconciliations each month
- Prepare/Review tax compliance – local (Aust, NZ & Singapore) and US for all entities
- Process and analysis rebates
- Set up P&D and JV projects
- Inter-company accounting
- Preparation of cash flow forecast
- Assist in preparation of budget and yearly report
- Oversee AR & AP
- Review the work of assistant accountant and finance intern
You will be CA/CPA Qualified with a strong financial reporting background. You will be looking for a dynamic work environment which is fast-paced and constantly changing. You will also have proven ability to deal with both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
This is an urgent role so requires someone that is immediately available or on a maximum of a week's notice. If you have any questions please contact Josephine Sanders on 02 9775 5915.