Primary responsibilities include:
- Performing monthly and quarterly accounting function for assets under management
- APRA and other regulatory reporting
- Financial statements preparation and review
- Assisting auditors in preparing the annual and half yearly statutory accounts and AFSL calculations for various entities.
- This is a varied and responsible role where you will also handle operational management including the liaison with external suppliers and business partners on behalf of the Group.
The successful candidate will be focused on adding value and adopting a philosophy of continual process improvement. You will be a qualified CA or CPA and ideally have some experience working previously in a chartered firm. It is essential that you possess highly developed written and verbal communication skills and excel at time management.
If interested, Apply Now or for more information please call Sara Vanderheld on 3854 3804.