This role will support the Group Finance Manager in performing month end and quarter end closing, preparation of financial statements and year end audit support. You will also be a key member of the finance team providing support to financial accountants in a leadership capacity.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Posting of all relevant journals (month end and year end) and the preparation of the monthly corporate ledgers
- Prepare timely and accurate reconciliations of relevant Balance Sheet accounts
- Prepare internal memos analysing certain aspects of the business with regard business analysis and reporting
- Monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts pertaining to the relevant entities
- Provide necessary support for annual internal audit
- Working with the Finance Manager on continuous improvements for the month end and other core elements of the internal finance processes
- Identification and resolution of accounting issues within the relevant ledgers
- Supervise and mentor Financial Accountants within the team in conjunction with the Finance Manager
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Assisting the Finance Manager with various ad hoc projects.
Previous experience with an ERP would be desirable and strong Excel skills are a must.
For more information please call Savannah Cant on 07 3854 3806 or apply below.