You will be an integral part of an energised and dynamic team and reporting directly to the Head of Financial Accounting. This tenured and professional team is responsible for the timely delivery and accuracy of a number of services on allocated funds. These include financial statement preparation, APRA returns, ABS returns, annual taxation returns and Business Activity Statements. You will also get exposure to complex group consolidations and manage key relationships with stakeholders.
• Assisting in the preparation of all aspects of financial reporting including trial balance reporting, distribution calculations, statutory accounts, tax returns and BAS for managed funds and superannuation vehicles.
• APRA reporting and implementation knowledge
• Identify and provide practical solutions to accounting, tax and legal issues for a wide range of clients.
• Involvement in, review and implementation of systems development and operational improvements.
• Liaise with clients and auditors as required.
Ideally you will be a qualified CA or CPA and have a strong working knowledge of financial statements and have a background in Audit or Financial Accounting.
You will have 3-5+ Years experience working as a Financial Accountant, preferably within financial services.
You will be a strong communicator and have a disciplined and pro-active approach to your work.
If you are looking for a role within a global firm offering excellent support and training please apply.
For more information please call Niamh Patton on 02 97755930