Responsibilities in this role include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the detailed gap analysis, interpretations and implementation of the new APRA reporting.
- Identify source of data and any data gaps and alternative data solutions
- Produce reports for the Regional project team
- Assist the reporting team with quarterly reporting if necessary
To be considered for this role you'll:
- Have a strong technical knowledge of regulatory reporting and exposure to Australian Prudential Standards.
- Strong systems knowledge.
- Financial services experience
- CA or CPA qualified
If this sounds like you then please hit the APPLY NOW button to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.