Reporting into the Head of Group Accounting the Senior Accountant will act as 2ic within the team, supervising a team of 5 Accountants as well as directly manage 2 banking officers.
The Senior Accountants will assist in ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the financial reporting, GL journals, month-end rec's, and management of the statutory audit process.
You will own Funds Under Management accounting and forecasting as well as the half and full year stock-take process.
Finally, you will participate in ad hoc projects as/when they arise.
- Complete CA/CPA qualifications
- Are an ambitious and driven individual looking to grow in your career
- Previous working experience in medium to large business, ideally ASX listed
- Previous staff supervision (if not management) experience ideal
- Strong technical understanding of A-IFRS and internal controls
- Strong business acumen and ability to deal with business challenges and relate to non-finance stakeholders, both internal and external