Due to an internal promotion, this respected privately owned construction firm is on the lookout for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team in a wide-scoping role. Finance team is circa 15 individuals, ensuring that this role is offered a great amount of support, whilst still partnering closely with the FC and CFO. Working in a company with this reputation would most definitely be an excellent springboard for future opportunities in the construction, property and real estate industries.
Working closely with the Finance Manager and Financial Controller, this role is responsible for a broad range of financial accounting duties, including financial and board reporting, preparation of technical accounting papers & memos and playing a key role in the half and year end audit process.
- Preparing the monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations + supporting documentation
- Review the completeness and accuracy of the fixed asset register
- Play a part in the preparation of financial statements and completion of statutory audits
- ABS surveys
- Working closely with the wider finance team
- Analyse and recommend improvements where required
- GST/BAS completion and lodgement
- 5 years’ commercial experience in Financial Accountant roles, demonstrating great progression
- Construction experience a plus, not essential
- CA/CPA qualified essential
- Strong understanding of various accounting standards
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit 'Apply' and send through your CV. For more information, call Schenuk Wijesekera on 02 9775 5916