- Client reporting
- APRA and other regulatory reporting
- Financial statements preparation and review
- Client and auditor management
- Resolution of client issues and ad hoc queries
- Resolution of accounting & general ledger queries from the business and clients
- Assisting with related systems, process or internal change initiatives and process improvements
You will have significant interaction on a daily basis with a broad and diverse range of stakeholders including Finance, Traders, Risk, Treasury, Legal and Operations. To be successful in this role you will have strong verbal and written communications. You will have at least 5 years experience in financial services accounting or client reporting. You'll also have knowledge of fund accounting, reporting and related operational risk and compliance requirements of the client service function.
This is a rare opportunity to join a prestigious global bank in a great team environment. $110,000 + super on offer.
If interested in this role, please hit APPLY NOW