This is a great opportunity for someone with existing Accounting experience from within the retail space, ideally luxury retail. Our client is well known global luxury retailer, known for their high-end garments and accessories, excellent work culture (with plenty of perks), and their development. The business is completely cloud-based, with top-tier systems in place - and will provide you with an excellent ground for learning and progressing moving forward. They're a global business with great branding behind them, which would be attractive to anyone in the retail space.
Supporting the Finance Manager, this role is responsible for but not limited to -
- Accounting & reporting
- Financial analysis support/budgeting
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Taxation insights
- Look into internal controls
- Supervising a small team
- Have a big role in process improvement as well as regulatory compliance
- Other ad-hoc details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CA/CPA qualified
- 5+ years experience in financial accountant roles, with experience in a Senior Financial Accountant role
- Retail experience - ideally luxury fashion
For more information, please contact Schenuk Wijesekera on 02 9775 5916. Or to apply, hit the "apply" button.