Our client if a leading global luxury goods group, listed overseas and with a muti-billion dollar annual turnover. They are passionate about their people, with a strong globally recognised culture and with a entreperenueraul spirit that belies its stature.
The excellent opportunity exists to join a high performing and growing finance team. Reporting into the Finance Manager this position will be responsible for
- Month end reporting
- Posting general ledger journals and reconciliations
- Assisting in annual and half yearly reporting
- Liaising with various internal teams to resolve queries
- Manage inventory management reporting
- Supervise a more junior member of staff
- Develop and maintain control framework and look for opportunities to improve processes
You will ideally be CA/CPA qualified (part qualified is fine) with strong experience around internal controls. You will have a hands-on approach, being comfortable with getting into the detail, a customer service orientated mindset and excellent communication skills are all required.
You will have an interest in seeking out, planning and leading implementation of internal controls and build on your financial reporting capabilities within a multinational environment.
In return.. you will be offered the opportunity to move into a business with exciting growth plans in the local market, backed by a renowned global brand. This is an excellent role to grow within a business with excellent succesion planning available.