Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare trial balances for legal entities which include operating/dormant corporate and real estate holding entities
- Accounting and preparation of balance sheet reconciliations for assigned entities
- Clean up historical and unreconciled items in the trial balance
- Investigate historical and unreconciled items and propose appropriate accounting treatment (including drafting accounting memo if required)
- Liaise with project team on legal entity rationalisation project
- Responding to ad-hoc queries if need be
- Ensure compliance with SOX for relevant controls
- Identify and implement process improvements and system development to increase the efficiency and quality of outputs from the accounting team
- Contribute to the creation of a highly motivated and successful team by continually striving for excellence within your role
You will ideally need to be CA/CPA qualified with extensive balance sheet reconciliations experience. You will need to be enthusiastic, confident and be keen to work in a high performing and challenging environment.
If you are interested in have the relevant skillset please contact Emily Sharkey on 02 9775 5919 or click "apply" to submit your CV.