Senior Financial Accountant (Regulatory)
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Accountant (Regulatory)|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2018 17:32|
Working directly with the CFO and managing a small team, the Senior Financial Accountant will ensure the delivery of statutory and regulatory requirements, tax, reconciliations, and month end reporting.
- Preparation of month end reconciliations and reports, quarterly board reports and commentary, liquidity and capital forecasting, and securitisation reporting
- Assist with the timely production of all APRA, ASIC, and ATO reporting in relation to the groups finances
- Preparation of group tax returns including company tax, fringe benefits, and goods & services tax
- Maintaining robust policies and procedures in relation to financial reporting standards, methods, systems and controls
- Qualified accountant (CA, CPA) with a strong understanding/experience of Australian corporate tax. Experience within a financial services related business in a financial reporting capacity is key. Strong management experience or capability would be an advantage however not completely necessary.
Get in touch by emailing Haydn Furness at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to the advert for more information.