Phenomenal prospect - hypergrowth start-up with successful local and global operations. Finance team of circa 15 and growing. Flexible working environment and renowned culture. Great mentorship on offer and chance to work in a team full of big-4 CAs.
Perfect move for a big-4 first mover either at an Experienced Analyst, Senior Analyst or Assistant Manager level. Reporting into a big-4 trained FM, this role is the real deal - a perfect transition out of audit with exposure to FP&A.
Responsibilities include but aren't limited to -
- Full responsibility of month end reporting
- Analysis & interpretation of company performance and in depth analysis of clinical performance
- Establish, implement and maintain accounting policies, procedures and internal controls
- Preparation of financial statements
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Dealing with external Accountants, Tax Advisers, and Auditors
- Being a key member with regards to annual audit and half yearly audit review
- Compliance requirements of superannuation, GST, PAYG, payroll tax, ABS etc
- Assist with budgets and forecasts
- Consolidating monthly results with commentary / analyses of balance sheet movements and income statement variances against budget / forecast
- Big-4 audit trained (essential), currently either Experienced Analyst, Senior Analyst, Assistant Manager level
- CA/CPA qualified, or almost qualified - essential
- Outstanding business acumen
- Natural communicator, well spoken and ability to influence stakeholders
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, apply by hitting the "apply" button. Or for more info, contact Schenuk Wijesekera on 9775 5916.