We’re partnered with a growing investment management Group in recruiting a Senior Financial Accountant, temporary, for managing the day-to-day finance function of a number of managed funds.
- Month end process for all MF including preparing and generating Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cashflow and other management reports (where required).
- Manage any financial reporting and Audit requirements for MF, including ASX requirements for listed funds.
- Complete the BAS, IAS, PAYG, FBT and other tax liabilities and ensure that the deliverables are remitted to the ATO when due.
The role will place you within a supportive team-environment where you will be presented with professional challenges and the support to afford you development and professional satisfaction.
- Strong technical accounting background including intercompany and consolidations experience;
- Experience in Trust and / or Fund Accounting;
- Technical accounting certification (CA/CPA qualified) with experience gained in a Big 4 firm;
- Solid years’ experience in financial services organisations, preferably funds management in a listed environment;
- Strong tax skills would be advantageous;
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious accountant to join a truly innovative business.