Senior Financial Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Analyst|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2019 16:00|
- Develop, implement and maintain effective Management Information System.
- Ownership of the internal financial model which includes historical and business forecasts.
- Provide financial and cashflow analysis in preparation for meetings with senior stakeholders.
- Ensuring the financial position of departments / business units are recorded, reported and analysed accurately.
- Liaise with Business Unit Heads on their performance against budget and provide advice on budget control and forecast outcomes.
- Effectively manage auditors, banks, suppliers, funders and other financial institutions.
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets / forecast.
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce or Business with CA, CPA, CFA or CIMA qualification.
- 5 to 7 years post qualification experience in management accounting gained in the financial services industry.
- Banking and Big 4 experience preferred. Demonstrated experience with budgeting and forecasting.
- Ability to interact with C-Suite executives and clients with confidence to discuss financial performance, business activities and strategies at a senior level.
If you are interested please contact Liam Sweeney on 02 9775 5930.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's