Senior Financial Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Analyst|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2020 15:16|
Reporting into the Manager, you will be responsible for providing support with the implementation of the current strategy and being a key stakeholder who will be relied upon to assist with strategy and finance matters, and provide deep insights around current data and ultimately investment decisions and support in corporate finance activities.
• Preparation of annual long-range budgets and rolling re-forecasts for operating plants including the preparation of qualitative and quantitative analysis for internal management review.
• Coordinate market analysis inputs into the financial models
• Responsible for updating, amending and refining Operational Project Models and building new models as new assets are acquired and provide financial and commercial advice in the analysis of same as required.
• Conduct business valuations as required, and business case review of new and existing assets.
• Scope, design, build and test financial models to meet requirements to support growth activities
• Cash and liquidity forecasting for the group to ensure optimisation of investments and funding requirements.
• Cash and liquidity forecasting of the projects including optimisation of cash impacts due to market movements including SFE margin arrangements. Also work with the commercial group to optimise timing of capex and opex expenditure.
• Liaise with stakeholders as required in the reforecast process, timing and deliverables. Collecting accurate information and data, ensuring all assumptions are correct across all aspects of the business for the purposes of business planning and scenario analysis.
• Management of project finance documents and adherence to associated obligations.
• Provision of financial and non-financial reports on a weekly basis and monthly basis.
The successful candidate will have previous relevant experience in professional services, or a large corporate in a commercial analyst, corporate finance role or similar. You will be an excellent writer with the ability to prepare customised reports and analysis and have extensive experience building and manipulating financial models. You will be numerate and have the ability to translate financial results and complex issues into concise and clear messages. You will have a relevant tertiary degree in Finance, Commerce, Economics or similar and ideally have started further post graduate study such as a CFA, CA or Diploma in Applied Finance.
For further information please contact Haydn Furness or Sarah Kennedy on 07 3854 3800.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's