Sitting within a unique function with directive from the CFO, the Senior Finance Analyst role joins a small team, focused on the development of group wide strategy and support of key decision making stakeholders. Business case development and decision support are the crux of the role; with access to an array of data and use of well implemented and efficient systems, the key responsibilities will include:
- Autonomy over development of financial models, support on a range of planning, forecasting,
- Development of business cases and support on key commercial decisions, for both existing and new business opportunities
- Quantitative forecasting, statistical analysis, and scenario planning
- Development of policies, procedures, and systems in relation to business models, pricing, & costing
- Lead functional projects or initiatives to drive progress on key strategic objectives
In return this role has an attractive remuneration package, and a platform to have a direct impact in the strategy of a leading international organisation. You will be supported by a fantastic leader and wider team, there is certainly long term opportunities in the group as well.
Please get in touch as soon as possible for more information or a confidential discussion.
(07) 3854 3805