- Strategic finance role for truly global ASX100 business on the forefront of ESG and sustainability
- Excellent development opportunities
- Circa $135k package
Develop into a finance, transformation and commercial leader in this large ASX listed business who are on the forefront of ESG and sustainability.
Reporting into the Senior Manager, this is a uniquely broad finance role, across a truly global business which will influence commercial outcomes, investment decision making, strategy and M&A as well as the ESG for it's clients.
- Provide analytical support to Group Treasury, Strategy and M&A teams with analysis information;
- Quarterly & Annual Budget Process and consolidated analysis and reporting to Group Management and Board;
- Financially modelling, including capital modelling, scenario modelling and other ad-hoc modelling requirements across the Group
- Support for Investor Relations, including presentations
- Support the CEO/CFO and Group Executive with analysis to support decision making
- CA / CPA qualifications. Previous Big 4 experience highly regarded
- Analytical experience out of mid-to-large corporate business
- Strong modelling experience
- Eager to grow and develop in your career
- Ability to communicate with executive stakeholders and build sound relationships at all levels