The role does not require candidates to have supply chain experience, but is best suited to a strong, up and coming analyst seeking a role with high growth potential and has had steady progression within his/her career.
The role is based in Macquarie Park and reports into the Finance Manager.
This role will be responsible for:
- Providing analytical support to the manufacturing division
- Budgeting and forecasting for Supply Chain division
- Month end activities
- Owning the P&L for manufacturing / distribution plants
- Monthly forecasting and accounting journals
- Annual cost setting
- Maintaining SOX documentation
- Controlling and monitoring CAPEX expenditure
- Ad hoc projects
- CA / CPA qualification or nearly completed
- 3 to 5 years' experience as a business or commercial analyst
- Strong Excel skills
- SAP experience is highly preferred