More specifically your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Financial modelling for prospective investment or developments transactions.
- Fund modelling - prepare all cash flow modelling at a property, portfolio and trust level.
- Market research, economic and valuation to support feasibility assumptions.
- Assist Acquisition/Divestment - Manage EOIs, due diligence process
- Prepare business case materials including board papers, financial analysis and presentations
- Prepare Investment Memorandum
- Develop a client/investor management reports
- Provide project cash flow reports and budgeting forecasts
You will be a qualified financial analyst (CFA preferred) and have relevant experience from a property fund environment. You will have strong financial modelling skills, be familiar with the local property fund market (products/asset classes etc) and have prior experience setting up IM and investor reporting documentation.
If this sounds like you, contact Tara Murray, or send your CV using "apply".