Globally recognised TOP ASX Listed business is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join their Digital Product Delivery Team! You will be working as part of a team with a customer focused mentality about how they deliver products based on the agile approach. With the growth of our digital production, comes the increasing need to ensure the security of our customers and users.
You will be an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer becoming a key member of the Global Products Delivery team where you will be responsible for building software products to transform the way in which we delivery development projects through the use of products like chatbots and much more!
What you will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing software solutions across multiple platforms
- Producing high quality code with excellent test coverage with TDD approach
- Code reviews and efficient and effective code maintenance.
- Pair programming with other team members wherever and whenever necessary
- Analysing product requirements and breaking down into user stories and tasks
- Estimating and planning to assist with the development of the product roadmap
- Developing build, test and deployment automation
- Proactive involvement in research and development of potential new technologies to incorporate in the product
- Defining processes and standards within the team and contributing to the continuous improvement of the product development process
- Producing a high standard of technical documentation
- Working with product owners and technical leads to understand requirements and technical issues
- Ability to provide technical expertise for new and ongoing initiatives to work with project stakeholders to come up most feasible technical solution
- Collaborative team member, encouraging team members to adopt a continuous improvement mindset.
- Extensive development experience with Java systems and React and writing Java code for the spring framework
- Must have extensive experience developing and deploying Restful API/Microservices using common development frameworks such as Springboot, API gateway, etc.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Framework
- Experience of AWS Platform’s Core Services and cloud based deployments and
- Hands on development using AWS API Gateway, AWS Serverless Lambda services, SQS, EC2, S3
- Database development and design experience using MySQL, DynamoDB
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices
- Innovative thinker and passionate about using the latest technologies and tech stacks as the product evolves
- Experience with quick rollouts in production with feature toggling capabilities
- Knowledge on cross-platform application development
- Excellent knowledge of working with DevOps tools such as – Jira, Code pipeline, Azure DevOps, SonarQube, etc.
- Hands on working knowledge of GCP is highly advantageous