This premier global banking corporation are looking for an experienced Fund Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis to support both the onsite and offshore fund accounting responsibilities.
This business is known for its inclusive, flexible and friendly culture as well as genuine work/life balance (standard 9-5.30 office hours, no weekend work etc).
Duties include but are not limited to
- Client management and satisfaction involving client query resolution, client meetings, review of SLAs, meeting all deliverables, reviewing client service requirements.
- Overall responsibility to ensure that all deliverables are met - reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Liaising with Relationship Managers and Client Service Managers and ensuring they are informed of all issues that may arise and status of all deliverables.
- Unit pricing
- Regulatory & statutory reporting
- Tax reporting
- Valuation and Accounting
- Distributions or Taxable Income Calculations
- Tax Returns
- Understanding of end to end Fund Administration knowledge ranging from Registry , operations (trade, corporate actions, security pricing etc)
- Detail knowledge of portfolio accounting and unit pricing – a must.
- Understanding of double entry accounting – a must
- Degree qualified – a must in accounting, business, commerce or finance.
- Client facing experience
Excellent promotion opportunities into other front/middle office teams, or into senior/ supervisor roles.
Excellent salary package on offer. Shortlisting this week so if interested please apply today!