Job Duties In Brief:
- Maintaining books and records and calculating fund Net Asset Values;
- Reviewing and/or preparing financial statements and associated reports, including performance metrics;
- Reviewing and/or calculating carried interest/performance/incentive fees;
- Reviewing and/or preparing calculations and investor allocations for capital calls, distributions and equalisation's;
- Coordinating and/or processing payments and other transactions;;
- Acting as a primary day-to-day contact with clients and other fund participants;
- Work closely with the Investor Relations team to respond to investor queries and to disseminate capital activity and other investor notices;
- Assist Assistant Vice President to coordinate team to meet recurring and ad-hoc client deliverables, including year end process with respect to audit timelines, financial statement preparation, regulatory filings, tax services etc;
- Participating in projects that may be defined from time to time in connection with the continuing expansion and evolution of the business;
- Any other functions required as part of the business of the Company, and reporting to the Assistant Vice President.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or possess a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in accounting for the financial services sector, particularly Private Equity, Asset Management or Fund Administration.
- Private equity administration experience
- Experienced in reviewing and preparing general ledger and financial statements.
- Established knowledge in relation to accounting and consolidations under IFRS.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English (both verbal and written).
- Motivated, bright and diligent individual who is driven to meet deadlines.
- Strong business acumen.
- Good client/ business relationship management
- Sound judgement, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications
- User experience with enterprise accounting system(s).
02 9775 5930