In the role of Senior Fund Accountant, you are a valued senior member of a client centric team that has its primary responsibilities focused on the delivery of accurate and timely client driven deliverables for a variety of funds encompassing a wide spectrum of complexity.
- Performing the administration of and any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge funds.
- Calculating and reporting of funds’ NAV’s.
- Liaising with clients in relation to trade issues and/or corporate action issues
- Liaising with Custodians/Prime Brokers in relation to any portfolio reconciliation breaks
- Daily reconciliation of positions - both listed, unlisted and OTC to Custodian's/Prime Brokers and Counterparty's
- Resolution of all cash and position breaks in a timely manner and their escalation where necessary
- Verification of profit and loss attribution on each NAV
- Analysing changes in funds’ values in relation to broader market fluctuations.
- Accurate and timely completion of the NAV to the client and third parties in line with the Service Level Agreement and the funds legal documentation.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements and audits as requested.
- Provide assistance to team members in execution of daily operational activities.
- Train, coach and mentor employees on the team to build team capabilities.
- Degree qualified in Accounting or Finance related area and /or studying for a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a Fund Accounting environment
- Displays an active interest in the financial markets
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc). Macro skills is highly regarded
Applications welcome, hit “Apply”: