They have an opportunity for an experienced Fund Accountant to join the team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking part in the setup of alternative investment funds and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as a part of setting up funds;
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers;
- Handling the fund’s accounts and collaborating in the preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund’s entities;
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, coordinating the audits, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Coordinate Investor servicing, including investor on-boarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements;
- Organising and participating in board meetings and shareholders' meetings;
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities
- University degree, preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics;
- Fully qualified Accountant (e.g, ACCA/CPAA/CIMA/CA)
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the fields of alternative investment fund administration, audit firms or domiciliation;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French or German will be considered as an asset);
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
Niamh Patton - Perigon Group