Primary responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliations across multiple bank accounts
- Set up of new trust and bank accounts
- Assisting with the monthly and quarterly accounting function for the group of entities including basic company accounting, trust accounting and Listed Investment Company accounting and BAS returns
- Review investor tax statement
- Continuous improvement initiatives
- Monthly & quarterly distribution for portfolio of trusts
- Personality and team fit are vital in this close-knit organisation; you will be a proactive team player who takes ownership of their work.
- The successful candidate will be focused on adding value and be flexible to assist in a range of duties of the busy year end period.
- Regulatory reporting, Statutory reporting, Unit pricing reports & Accounting report
- Resolution of client and or interdepartmental issues and ad hoc queries
Generous package on offer as well as fast career progression & other company benefits.
Applications welcome – hit ‘Apply’