Reporting to the Finance Manager your primary responsibilities will be
- Investment Fund Accounting and administration of all investment portfolios including data entry, preparation of monthly financial statements
- Financial reporting and operational support to investment managers for the the Assets
- Corporate reporting, cashflow management, moving funds between accounts to facilitate investment activity and compiling annual budgets for the Corporate entities.
- Balance sheet reconciliations for all the corporate entities and unit trusts.
- Administration of fund reporting to investors including preparation of summary performance reports for individual domestic and overseas investors
- Assist team with setting up new trusts including applying
- Manage and attend to the audit process of all trusts and corporate
For more information please contact Sarah Kennedy 07 3854 3801