Our client is a global company that has enjoyed significant growth and success over the years and due to this growth they are looking to add an experienced Fund Accountant to their team.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliations across multiple bank accounts
- Set up of new trust and bank accounts
- Assisting with the monthly and quarterly accounting function for the group of entities including basic company accounting, trust accounting and Listed Investment Company accounting and BAS returns
- Review investor tax statement
- Monthly & quarterly distribution for portfolio of trusts
To be considered, you are a CPA / CA qualified accountant, with an all round grasp of accounting standards and taxation affecting the managed funds industry.
You have an in-depth understanding of accounting principles and their corresponding journals.
Finally, you are highly motivated, demonstrate initiative and can easily multi-task.
Generous package on offer and the opportunity to really develop your fund accounting career within a large financial institution.
Applications welcome – hit ‘Apply’: