This large ASX listed business has a high performing finance team and is experiencing year on year growth. They are expanding into international markets as well as increasing their footprint locally.
Our client sits within the top 100 Australian listed businesses and are building on their revenue streams through organic growth and strategic acquisition.
- Preparation of monthly consolidated management results within reporting deadlines.
- Preparation of statutory reporting requirements – annual report and half year report.
- The timely production of accurate and relevant financial records to aid management decision making and control, including reconciliations and supporting analysis.
- Proactive communication and engagement with operating business units to ensure reporting timetable is met.
- Assistance in balance sheet reviews and preparation of monthly cashflow.
- Assistance in preparing the corporate and group budget and planning.
- Preparation of corporate cost centre information and review and analysis of performance against budget to prior year to inform the cost centre owners.
- Interaction with internal and external auditors for areas of responsibility.
- Assisting the Group Finance Manager in maintaining the minimum financial controls as well as other Group finance functions and ad hoc projects as required.
- Actively identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing solutions
This role would suit a first or second mover from Big 4. Essential criteria:
- Recently CA qualified
- Has Big 4 training, either in audit or business services
- Is ambitious, driven and career-focused
$120k package on offer.
If you are interested in this role, please hit the apply button or give Lauren Johnson a call on 02 9775 5913 if you have any questions.