Well-known and renowned construction business backed by large multinational group seeking ambitious and technically capable accountant in future FM capacity. As part of a tight-knit and collaborative team,
As 2ic to the Group Accounting Manager, and overseeing 3 accountants you will be tasked with financial consolidation of the group's business operations and act as the business partner (to GM's) providing commentary and insights on the group's consolidated performance as well as synergies across it's BU's.
This role includes all functions of month-end tasks, compliance, stat reporting, and audit as well as budgeting and forecasting and P&L analysis.
About you (WHAT YOU POSSESS)
- Complete CA (ideal) or CPA qualifications
- Big or or mid-tier chartered background. 2nd or 3rd mover ideal
- Strong technical accounting skills including knowledge of AASB, and ideally previous exposure to consolidation accounting
- Experience working in medium to large business
- Strong soft and interpersonal skills
Sound like you? please hit "apply" to submit your CV.