As a Help Desk Analyst, you will provide internal users software and hardware support for their workstations, as well as account management support. Help desk Analyst will also work supporting company server and hardware infrastructure, software for this hardware, and other various enterprise-level software’s utilized by the business.
The role of the Help Desk is to provide timely and cost effective technology support to the organisation in partnership with the business lines to maximise profit.
- Liaise with internal customers & external vendors including senior managers and ancillary staff, brokers and back office support.
- Log all calls in the Help Desk application (ServiceNow) and track those calls not resolved on first contact, to completion.
- Escalate issues to higher levels of support including global teams and/or vendors as required.
- Provide general hardware support for smart phones, laptops, printers etc.
- Proven experience with Windows OS / Active Directory / Microsoft SCCM / Outlook administration.
- Proven experience in a corporate environment highly regarded.
- Proven ServiceNow experience highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential for the role.
- Proven experience taking requests for help and resolving/escalating.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.