This rapidly growing utilities company is in the middle of an exciting program of change and is looking for an innovative and confident HR Business Partner to partner with multiple General Managers to provide strategic advice and deliver projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company which is committed to change from the top down with a remit to design, develop and implement the bulk of systems, policies, and procedures. This role will report directly to an experienced and down-to-earth Manager and will own the relationships with the relevant GMs. The role is based in the Western Suburbs and will require some travel to the company’s other locations in the Greater Sydney area.
This role will entail a mix of operational HR and change management responsibility specifically related to white-collar staff, with the opportunity to be involved with advice to the blue-collar staff if needed. The successful candidate will provide strategic advice during a period of significant change to the overall business and its direct stakeholder group, so a proactive, creative and confident personality is required with the ability to engage and influence their executive stakeholders.
General responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Building trusted strategic relationships with General Managers and Managers to ensure effective and implemented advice
- Design and deliver HR programs to embed a high-performance culture
- Providing advice across the full span of the employee lifecycle including recruitment, retention, engagement and performance management
- Engaging and supporting managers with organisation design and restructuring
- Facilitating resolution of employee relations matters
- Lead and support the development and implementation of organisational development and change management processes in partnership with the internal OD team
- Degree in HR, Psychology and/or Industrial Relations
- Experience in a senior HR role closely advising senior managers
- Experience working in a generalist HR role
- Experience working in the Utilities/Energy industries would be advantageous
- Experience with engaging and building trusted relationships with senior managers
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Ability to understand how the business fits together and work on long term strategy
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate simply and clearly to all levels of staff
- Commercial and analytical mindset with an eagerness to be creative and assertive
- Experience with, and confidence in, adapting quickly and easily to a constantly changing environment
- Experience implementing SAP would be desirable
Our client is looking to interview asap so please apply today!