This global financial technology and consulting company works with some of the largest financial services organisations globally. With one of the team on parental leave they are in need of an experienced Senior HR Business Partner to join the team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
While the office is in Melbourne CBD this role will predominantly work from home with some days in the office, dependant on need. With a focus on business partnering with executive level stakeholders, this role will manage the full generalist lifecycle alongside working on strategic projects. You will also be responsible for the leadership of two HR BP's.
The successful candidate must have experience rolling out strategic projects in a large, complex company (preferably globally). With a shared service model this role will work in collaboration with the global team and internal ER team, who are down to earth, supportive and hard working.
The day to day role will include advising on/running:
- Talent management
- Engagement and culture
- OD and Change Management
- ER and regulation changes
- Annual performance and salary reviews
- Employment policy development
- Talent and succession planning
- Recruitment drives and branding
- Leadership coaching
- Degree in HR or related discipline
- Experience in a senior HR role closely advising a large stakeholder group
- Experience working in a HR BP in a large, complex organisation
- Experience working in the financial services industry is highly desirable
- Experience running multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Experience with engaging and building trusted relationships with senior managers
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong emotional intelligence and high level of energy and passion
- Ability to understand how the business fits together and work on long term strategy
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate simply and clearly to all levels of staff
- Commercial and analytical mindset with an eagerness to be creative and assertive
- Experience with, and confidence in, adapting quickly and easily to a constantly changing environment
Our client is looking to interview asap so please apply today!