You will be working in an established financial services firm based in Sydney which offers an exciting opportunity of a permanent role. Due to the growth of the company, it is seeking for an Infrastructure Analyst with sound technical knowledge
- Undertake all network administration for the data communications infrastructure.
- Design, test and manage the enterprise disaster recovery procedures for the data communications infrastructure.
- Ensure that network access controls and security for data communications equipment comply with the security policy and procedures.
- Work closely with external vendors, as well as other IT Services staff and teams to manage the life cycle of infrastructure assets including network equipment, firewalls and associated peripherals and accessories.
- Work with system, network, database and application administrators to ensure that appropriate client access privileges are set and data security maintained and that all Infrastructure systems, spanning directory, network, server, database and application services are monitored.
- A degree qualification in computing or information technology or equivalent
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of internet protocols and services, networking and network management.
- Experience in the design, implementation and support of firewalls and network security systems.
- The ability to problem solve, analyse and appraise organisational network infrastructure systems services while showing attention to detail, initiative, the ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple tasks, and a commitment to responsive and innovative client services.