Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit your responsibilities will include:
- Developing, conducting and reporting on internal audit programs
- Testing the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management and other business processes
- Testing Risk Management plans and strategies and providing recommendations
- Liaising with directors and external parties
- Monitoring of topical / high risk areas for inclusion in the internal audit program
- Issuing and presenting reports to management and appropriate committees
You will posses a strong sense of initiative, innovation and accountability and be rewarded with a strong team and career development opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please hit "Apply" or call Savannah on 07 3854 3806.