Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit your responsibilities will include:
- Developing, conducting and reporting on internal audit programs
- Testing the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management and other business processes
- Testing Risk Management plans and strategies and providing recommendations
- Liaising with directors and external parties
- Monitoring of topical / high risk areas for inclusion in the internal audit program
- Issuing and presenting reports to management and appropriate committees
You will be rewarded with an organisation focused on career development and training along with many other market leading benefits.
If you are interested in this position please hit "Apply" or call Savannah on 07 3854 3806.