Our client aspires for it's team members to be part of something special, where they are known as a Best Employer and a great community to be part of. They truly value the ability for its people to experience a place where the their employees are at the Heart of everything they do and they deliver meaningful outcomes to their customers.
As the Senior Liquidity Analyst you are accountable for managing the liquidity needs and liquidity portfolio within approved policy guidelines. You will be tasked with ownership and management of both operational liquidity to meet the day to day cash-flow needs and liquidity stock needed to support the business through a range of adverse stresses both market wide and specific to the organisation. You will be accountable for the continuous improvement of
the management of the liquidity portfolio to ensure investment strategies optimise risk and return. You will be an important contributor to the Treasury team and represent the division with key stakeholders, clients and team members, both internally and externally. As a subject matter expert, you will coach, mentor and guide other team members to grow ability and cross team working within the group
- You will have several years of experience in a similar role within Treasury or Market Risk with demonstrated experience and sound understanding of bank Liquidity and portfolio management.
- Previous experience managing and optimising the liquidity stock between operational liquidity and for stress purposes.
- Previous experience developing investment strategies for liquid asset portfolios.
- Previous experience buying and selling primary and secondary paper with a trading book for liquidity purposes.
- Previous experience with management of liquidity stock under the LCR regime will be highly regarded.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to report strategies and risk positions at the relevant level of aggregation for differing levels of management across the organisation including ALCO
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in use of Microsoft office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong people leadership and coaching skills, and effective time management and organisational
email@example.com / 07 3854 3801; 0412 917 399