Temp to Perm opportunity exists with large education firm has consistently experienced above expected results across all of it's business units. They have a proven approach for success through a customer centric approach and have a positive culture that offers a rewarding working environment for their staff.
The Senior Finance Analyst prepares financial and management reporting to support business operations overseeing transactional finance support which caters to this area.
Duties include, but are not limited to;
- Oversee monthly management reporting and circulated to relevant management
- Conduct P&L review, provide commentary and make business suggestions
- Coordinate budget and approval process
- Cashflow management and reporting
- Facilitate audit process
- Assist with business modelling
- Other ad-hoc tasks as/when required
- CA/CPA qualified with relevant tertiary qualifications
- 5-10 years working experience with 3-5 years in a similar role across management accounting duties
- Demonstrated business partnering experience and exceptional communications skills as well as ability to speak finance with non-finance stakeholders
- Experience using TechOne ideal but not essential.