Temporary opportunity for 5 months initially to join this growing organisation in an integral Management Accountant role.
As the Senior Management Accountant, you will look after Corporate Cost centres and ensure the timely and accurate reporting of monthly results, monthly forecasts and the annual budgeting cycle. This role also includes revenue forecasting and an important aspect is also the contribution to continuous process and system improvement.
More specifically you responsibilities will include (but not be limited to);
- Monthly Management Accounts – Production of Monthly Management Accounts. Review current processes and identify process improvements and system enhancements
- Corporate cost centre forecast and budget preparation and reporting, including system updates
- Development and implementation of product and customer profitability reporting. Includes development of monthly reporting suite for key business leads and including key productivity metrics.
- Weekly, monthly and annual reporting, including revenue forecasting
- Work with the Finance Department for the preparation of the Group's reporting requirements
- Liaise with external parties such as external auditors
- Ensuring continual assessment and identification of process and system improvements
- Adhoc duties as required
If this sounds like you, please click the "apply" button below.