Join a multinational ASX-listed disruptor within the technology space with exponential growth plans. Founded in Sydney, their operations have since grown worldwide, now established in 5 different countries.
This newly created role is a unique opportunity for a proactive and driven Accountant to work in a high growth environment and really make their mark.
Reporting into the CFO, the Group Management Accountant will work in a broad remit across finance with a particular focus of driving analysis around processes and operations to continually drive the business forward.
- Run the budget and forecasting model with significant focus on growth profit
- Monthly Board reports, provide commentary and make business suggestions
- Cashflow management and reporting
- Facilitate audit process
- Ensure BU accounting is within organisational policy, funding body requirements and accounting standards. .
- Ad hoc analysis on R&D and M&A
- Prepare consolidated statutory financial reports including the annual and half year financial reports
This role will suit a highly ambitious individual, ready to go into a newly created role, challenge the status quo and make it their own.
This role would suit someone who:
- CPA/CA qualified with ASX exposure
- Big-4 first mover, of chartered background or circa 2 years experience in a commercial role
- Is an exceptional communicator and has a natural flair in influencing stakeholders at all levels with strong interpersonal skills
For a confidential discussion, please contact Linh Dang on firstname.lastname@example.org