This is a great opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner to work with a large complex business and work closely with multiple business unites. This is an initial 12 month contract working with a friendly and collaborative team and assist with budgeting, forecasting and preparation of management accounts.
Your responsibilities include:
- Preparation and management of management accounting packs and analysis of financials;
- Preparing quarterly and annual tax returns (including FBT returns);
- Management and production of the financial accounts for assigned business units and preparation of annual budget information;
- Preparation of statutory accounts including consolidations, preparation of disclosure notes, cash flow statements, tax effect accounting and liaison with auditors;
- Supervising a small team
- Variance commentary and business performance analysis.
- Annual review of insurance policies;
- Maintenance of general ledger.
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned.
You'll be an ambitious CA/CPA qualified accounting professional with a strong technical skill & knowledge.
Advanced Ms Excel (pivot tables, h/v look-ups) is a must and proficiency in a large ERP and reporting tools are required (ideally TM1).
If you have any questions about the role please call Josephine Sanders on 02 9775 5915.