This ASX listed organisation has consistently experienced above expected results across all of it's business units. They have a proven approach for success through a customer centric approach and have a positive culture that offers a rewarding working environment for their staff. They not only take pride in their external reputation, but pride themselves on the opportunities they provide for their team.
Due to an internal promotion the opportunity exists to join this divisional finance team as Senior Management Accountant. The Senior MA prepares superior financial and management reporting to support business operations overseeing transactional finance support which caters to this area.
Duties include, but are not limited to;
- Oversee monthly management reporting and circulated to relevant management
- Conduct P&L review, provide commentary and make business suggestions
- Coordinate budget and approval process
- Cashflow management and reporting
- Facilitate audit process
- Ensure BU accounting is within organisational policy, funding body requirements and accounting standards. .
- Assist with business modelling
- Other ad-hoc tasks as/when required
- CA/CPA qualified with relevant tertiary qualifications
- 5-10 years working experience with 2-3 years in a similar role across management accounting duties
- Highly ambitious and have shown strong progression throughout career
- Demonstrated business partnering experience and exceptional communications skills as well as ability to speak finance with non-finance stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and ability to work within regulatory frameworks and accounting standards
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Results orientated, high business acumen and commercial awareness