This multinational engineering business has consistently experienced above expected results and faired very well last year despite the challenging circumstances.
Due to an internal promotion the opportunity exists to join this divisional finance team as a Senior Management Accountant. The Senior MA prepares financial and management reporting to support business operations overseeing transactional finance support which caters to this area.
Duties include, but are not limited to;
- Oversee monthly management reporting and circulated to relevant management
- Conduct P&L review, provide commentary and make business suggestions
- Coordinate budget and approval process
- Cashflow management and reporting
- Facilitate audit process
- Ensure BU accounting is within organisational policy, funding body requirements and accounting standards. .
- Assist with business modelling
- Other ad-hoc tasks as/when required
- CA/CPA qualified with relevant tertiary qualifications
- 5-10 years working experience with 2-3 years in a similar role across management accounting duties
- Demonstrated business partnering experience and exceptional communications skills as well as ability to speak finance with non-finance stakeholders
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills