The successful candidate will join a team responsible for developing and executing solutions to meet client needs. This team offers a wide range of support to clients across core custody, accounting and fund administration to complete servicing for complex alternative assets like OTC derivatives and private equity.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understand the client's strategy and requirements
- Engage operations in the pursuit of of service quality delivery and improvement
- Ensure SLAs are complete, relevant and consistent
- Understand key drivers for service change and improvement
- Monitor performance and key business metrics
- Ensure sound risk and compliance controls are in place
- Ensure consistent messaging across all locations with client
We are looking for a proven CSM, Operations Manager or Relationship Manager from either a custodian bank, super fund or asset manager however, experience working in another custodian bank is essential. You will enjoy driving innovation, developing high performers and will bring energy and new ideas to the table.
If this sounds like you then please hit the APPLY NOW button to submit your resume.